The GM Tech 2 offers diagnostic functions available for 1992 and newer General Motors vehicles. Tech 2 software is individual for each brand.
The GM Tech 2 Scan Tester is a scan tool for GM and affiliated (e.g., Suzuki, Isuzu, Holdens, Saab, AM General, and Opel/Vauxhall) dealerships worldwide.
• Authentic GM software provides the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for GM vehicles
• Support for On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) on all GM systems 1992 through current model year
• Capture stored Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and Freeze Frame data
• View status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run
• Full bidirectional control when performing Powertrain, Chassis and Body diagnostics
• ECU Reprogramming functionality for 1993 and newer GM Flash Programmable ECUs
• Easy-to-read backlit screen
Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications:
• Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 2"
• Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
• Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion
• Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
• Screen: 3.8" x 2.8" backlit monochrome with full graphics capabilities: 320 x 240 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once.
The Tech 2 Scan Tester has three primary software functions:
* Service Programming (ECU Reprogramming)
o Reprogram existing ECUs
o Replace and Program new ECUs
* View Captured Data
o Freeze Frame
o Failure Records
Tech 2 Kit Includes:
* Tech 2
* 16 Pin Adapter
* NAO 12/19 Adapter
* 12V Cigarrette Power Cable
* 110V AC/DC Power Supply
* DLC Loopback Cable
* RS232 DB9 Adapter
* RS232 Cable
* RS232 Loopback
How to order this machine:
when you want to order this machine, you need tell me what kind of sotware and which language do you need.
Soft version: GM, OPEL,SUZUKI,SAAB, Holden, ISUZU K Line,ISUZU CAN Line.
language: english ,spainish
every machine before we ship it.we will test it like before:
GM TECH 2, can support the car SATURN (to GM) model LW200, year 2003 ?
yes,gm tech2 work for gm car from 1990 to 2009. diagnostic+ programmer function
comment by Michelle, May 3, 2012